Friday, December 15, 2006

Deluxe Falcon Puzzle: Springtime

it was only 500 pieces - the other one I found at the same table sale in fact. I looked at the box art and thought it would be a really hard one - it's basically a big formal springtime garden laid out with row upon row of brigiht flowers, a woody background. But it wasn't. It was over faster than the Vermeer one. I couldn't find a picture of it on the net and the box wouldn't fit on my scanner, so I'll just scan in a couple pieces from the bottom-right corner, not that this shows anything. It's just because I can.



2 comments:

Chad Goulding said...

Scanning boxes can be tricky. I usually end up having to scan in two halves & then stitch together in photoshop. The quality ends up being much better than a photo though, so its worth the effort IMO :P

Mike Philbin said...

that might be worth trying Chad

thanks

:)